It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Grave concerns over Limitless Horizons upcoming online game Mourning, has caused me to make this post. I feel the game wont deliver as expected, from details noted from their web page. I have listed some points of concern so as to save customer their money in pre orderes.
* Screen shots and movies indicate a lack of model interaction. This may be showing the game completion level.
* 3D scenes are limited in the amount of polygons and are basic in structure. One example http://www.realmsofkrel.com/screenshots/55.jpg. Examine the one dimension of walls. Screen shots maybe mock ups.
* Much reuse of textures and map areas.
* English translation is poor on the games web page.
* Community Staff maybe immature or non professional. As an example, some show an affinity with gangster style culture.
It should be noted that many MMORPG games have come and gone before release and it isnt easy for a team to finish a product. If Mournings developers are by any means struggling to get the game to a playable level then they need put trust in the roleplaying community and inform them so. Currently the resources and information coming out of Limitless Horizons is anything but acceptable.
I suggest buy with caution or not at all. If Limitless Horizons cant comment to players concerns then hold out. If they are forth coming then we should get behind them and assist in the game becoming a reality.
If Limitless Horizons wishes, I can beta review the game so as to inform people to the quality of the game.