Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Thrones: New "Sandbox/War MMORPG"

Fallen Thrones is a brand new PvP MMO which centers on largescale meaningfull PvP conflict! Looks pretty good so far and is in the early stages of alpha. You can find the website at www.FallenThrones.com

Here is a quote from their announcement:

"Hail and well met, travelers!

Fallen Thrones is a new and upcoming massive multiplayer online game that hinges upon visceral player conflict. Taking place in the dark and ancient realm known as Caelum, where magic and sharpened steel reign supreme, Fallen Thrones is a war game at heart. With few rules and restrictions, players will find themselves able to utilize a robust set of tools enabling them to forge their own path.

There is but one certainty in Caelum - Consequence. Every choice you make has the propensity to bring about real change to yourself, to others, and to the world itself. Friendships will be made, and friendships will be broken. Cities will be built, and cities will be burned. Empires will rise, and empires will crumble.

If this sounds like something you would enjoy, or perhaps have even been waiting for, then feel free to follow and support us as we finish bringing this project to life over the coming months"

Comments

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722

Looks promising.  Hope it works out... but I'm sure most of us who are interested in a game like this have said these exact words many times before ;)

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

I find it quite funny that the sandbox genre is only explored by indie devs

Its funny and sad tbh

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• FearmeirlFearmeirl Member UncommonPosts: 231

Great site and promising foundation. Heres to hoping it works out.

After 12 years of UO and being let down by Darkfall (Although I would do it again - had some truely epic times), this looks like a good chance to be the next real PvP MMO.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • awiaawia Member Posts: 96

shadowbane 2.0?