It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ok, I apologize in advance for not researching this but I've been off playing single player games last few months and am a bit out of loop. I'm a big stealth fan and had some questions for how it will work in SWTOR:
1) Is stealth permanent or is it on a timer? How often can you stealth (e.g, cooldown timer)?
2) How easy is it to detect a stealthed character? For example, does it require an AOE type hit or are there class skills which can expose you under certain conditions?
3) Is there an ability that allows you to restealth from combat?
4) Are there abilities that other classes have that make it impossible to stealth?
5) Any other unique characteristics of stealth in SWTOR that make it different than WoW or Rift for example?
Thanks in advance for any answers. I spent a few minutes on google and could only confirm that stealth exists but not sure how robust it is...
GW2 "built from the ground up with microtransactions in mind"
1) Cash->Gems->Gold->Influence->WvWvWBoosts = PAY2WIN
2) Mystic Chests = Crass in-game cash shop advertisements