Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possibly going to return to daoc for a while a couple questions that i need confirmed

First and most important question (couple in same question lol). How active is the cluster? Its been about 3 years since i played at that point it was 3 different clusters now i understand that it is all one cluster. So im just wonding how the RvR during primetime and such. Any good 8v8s out still?

I read somewhere that u can get 1-50 in about 12hours. true? also i heard that all artis, mls, etc can be bought with BPs true?

Lastly i read that they implemented that everyone can be fully buffed (145 as opposed to the 155 cap from buff bot) true?

Comments

• GhavalGhaval Member UncommonPosts: 49

Originally posted by Jhuce

First and most important question (couple in same question lol). How active is the cluster? Its been about 3 years since i played at that point it was 3 different clusters now i understand that it is all one cluster. So im just wonding how the RvR during primetime and such. Any good 8v8s out still?

Less 8v8 and more zerg but still decent fights.

I read somewhere that u can get 1-50 in about 12hours. true? also i heard that all artis, mls, etc can be bought with BPs true?

Usually takes longer then 12. Yes you can buy mls and arties with BPs or glass.

Lastly i read that they implemented that everyone can be fully buffed (145 as opposed to the 155 cap from buff bot) true?

There are NPC buffs but they are not as good as a bot, but still playable.