Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Av and Mods making this game impossible to support/play.

2»

Comments

• TigerDriverTigerDriver Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by deathshroud

Originally posted by SEANMCAD

Originally posted by FullLootPvp

sounds also bad, i just heard about expoiting archery so far there, when they hit you with several arrows at once and you are almost insta-dead.... and AV is doing and saying nothing about, like the ignoring of the lag/desync/server issue since a month..

Yeah but think about what you are saying exactly.

'if you get hit by several arrows at once you are almost intsa-dead'

OH COURSE THAT IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE!

unlike you hitting a person with one sword of COURSE you will go down fast if you get hit by about 7 swords all at once. This is not a bug.

maybe i should have added that when you get hit by several arrows from the same person at the same time... well i expected people to be intelligent enough to search for reference on the official forum where even a (i think it was an irc) mod confirmed that...

I have played the game on an off for 3 years and its not possible to fire more than one arrow at one time so 'at the same time' is being silly

im guessing hes refering to a lag switch.

its a current xploit. There is a way to fire 12+ (might be more, think 12 was the highest I saw) arrows at the same target from the same person instantly killing your opponent

Currently being used in the trial account+arrow hack=insta trade kill, items/gold sold online.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

Originally posted by TigerDriver

its a current xploit. There is a way to fire 12+ (might be more, think 12 was the highest I saw) arrows at the same target from the same person instantly killing your opponent

Currently being used in the trial account+arrow hack=insta trade kill, items/gold sold online.

so this is a conversation/debate over a bug that was either introduced reciently or never discovered by the hardcore cheating darkfall commuity for 3 years with the assumption that AV will not eventually get it fixed?

hmmm..

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• FullLootPvpFullLootPvp Member UncommonPosts: 52

so this is a conversation/debate over a bug that was either introduced reciently or never discovered by the hardcore cheating darkfall commuity for 3 years with the assumption that AV will not eventually get it fixed?

hmmm..

no you started debating about it as you didnt believe what people are writing, as you are the super darkfall expert....

that thread is one more showing how the game is going down the drain and AV is doing nothing, they dont get shit fixed like the delay on the EU server...over 2 month now...

well, they are looking for a new Project Manager / Associate Producer but i doubt that this will change anything, i think it is far too late for anything... at least for me...

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

hmmm..

no you started debating about it as you didnt believe what people are writing, as you are the super darkfall expert....

that thread is one more showing how the game is going down the drain and AV is doing nothing, they dont get shit fixed like the delay on the EU server...over 2 month now...

well, they are looking for a new Project Manager / Associate Producer but i doubt that this will change anything, i think it is far too late for anything... at least for me...

what does anything you just said have to do with a player hitting someone with mulitple arrows at one time? Are people on the darkfall forum just trolling me by acting as if they cant stay on topic at least a little bit or is this really happening?

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• FullLootPvpFullLootPvp Member UncommonPosts: 52

hmmm..

what does anything you just said have to do with a player hitting someone with mulitple arrows at one time? Are people on the darkfall forum just trolling me by acting as if they cant stay on topic at least a little bit or is this really happening?

Well, it looks like you are the troll here... go and read the whole thread from the beginning again...

You'll see what is the sense of this thread and then you starting to debate about one point of this...

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492

from what I remember as soon as NA-1 came out EU-1 nose-dived as most guilds went to NA-1. This game is always gonna be a wild card for me, definitely fun to play and is also more skill based than most MMOs. But at the same time there's things that make it not skill-based like afk skill grinding, exploits, lag. I just didn't like how I was behind guildies because they had been afk swimming for longer or whatever exploit you prefer.

Also AV is a greek company and greek's economy is absolutely horrid right now. Bad enough to make me stay away from this game