Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Received email from CCP...

kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

Reactivate for $9.95!!!!

Did.  :/

Skill training resumes.

End of line

Comments

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

The ISK won't earn itself!

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by kovah

End of line

-- Jump!

• onthestickonthestick Member Posts: 600

Reactivate for $9.95!!!!

Skill training resumes.

End of line

You forgot to mention 60 days sub with 9.95 bucks.

How many servers SWTOR will launch with on release?

ShredderSE - Umm how many do they need? Maybe 6.
    US, EU, Asian, France, German and Russian.
    Subs will be so low there is no need for more
    Snoocky-How many servers?
    The first 3 months a lot...after that 2 i guess, one for PVE and 1 for PVP...

Thorbrand - SWTOR doesn't have longevity at all. Might be one of the shortest lived MMOs.

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

?  Guess I got ripped off.  The email stated "$9.99 for your first 30 days back."  When I logged into Account Management it said I could renew for $9.95 for 30 days.  That's what I did and my account expires on January 8th so...  Dunno what you're talking about mate.

• DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Originally posted by onthestick

Reactivate for $9.95!!!!

Skill training resumes.

End of line

You forgot to mention 60 days sub with 9.95 bucks.

Reactivate today, as the great holiday gifts and giveaways we have lined up for our active subscribers this year are available for a limited time only! You'll also receive a free 60-Day trial code to give away to a friend interested in EVE, offering them the time to really experience the depth of EVE at their leisure during this hectic holiday and gaming time of year

Think that is what he was talking about. Mine said $9.99 for 30 day AND the above 60 trial code trial code for friend. Plus the holiday gifts, whatever they are, for active subs.

• IrusIrus Member Posts: 774

I never got any such emails... :(

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

Try logging into your account management.  I seem to recall seeing someting similar to this when I logged into mgmt.

Cheers.

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

I originally really loved EVE for like the first couple years and then Capital Ships entered and turned the whole game into Capital Ships Online. It just all turned into throwing the most capital Ships at each other wins, like how the Goons became a major player until that guy disbanded it or whatever.

I just wish I could go back to them days I used to play it when the game wasn't as popular and a lot of the systems were still empty. You could solo in PVP too back then, you didn't need 10 accounts to win or be part of a gang to win. I miss those days but EVE is a totally different game now and CCP just seem focused on adding shit no one wants and doing DUST 512 or whatever it is called.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by tixylix

It just all turned into throwing the most capital Ships at each other wins

As opposed to Battleships online where throwing the most battleships at each other wins.

There will always be some ship type used for large scale engagements, it makes little difference whether it is capitals or sub-capitals. Capital ships was reasonable response to POS warfare.

• tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Originally posted by Gdemami

As opposed to Battleships online where throwing the most battleships at each other wins.

There will always be some ship type used for large scale engagements, it makes little difference whether it is capitals or sub-capitals. Capital ships was reasonable response to POS warfare.

Yeah and I don't want it to be like that, I thought it was all slowly changing away from it with the introduction of ships before it and then Capital Ships came along and it went down the route it is now. The other thing is you cannot solo with those ships and I was a solo player who after that had no roll in the game.

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Originally posted by Gdemami

Yeah and I don't want it to be like that, I thought it was all slowly changing away from it with the introduction of ships before it and then Capital Ships came along and it went down the route it is now. The other thing is you cannot solo with those ships and I was a solo player who after that had no roll in the game.

Well EVE's more of an actual Massively Multiplayer game, so being solo is a huge disadvantage in almost every situation.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

You seem to miss my point...

What are Battleships Online better at than Capital Ships Online?

Capitals preferred in large scale warfare in no way hinder your solo ability.