Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will they open guild Registration again?

HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241

Does anyone know if they will open the guild registration again later, after this beta or is it deffently closed now?

Comments

• jerlot65jerlot65 Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by Hexipox

Does anyone know if they will open the guild registration again later, after this beta or is it deffently closed now?

i dont think so.  If they do, I am sure they wont open it up so you can to the guild import.

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

Definately closed now but after you reach your captial world you can create a guild in game.

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709

Originally posted by kasta

Definately closed now but after you reach your captial world you can create a guild in game.

You can actually create your guild as soon as you reach the fleet, as long as you have 4 unguilded people in a group and 5000 credits. Guild creation NPC is stood across from the respec NPC.

As to the OP, I doubt it, they locked/finalised the guild program so they can be allocated to servers, I doubt that they will open it back up now.

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• HexipoxHexipox Member UncommonPosts: 241

Ye problem is, its hard to tell your members "hey! we are going on ... eh wait no, they have not announced a serverlist..." so basicly sitting me with 20+ members and cant tell them where we end up... and most wanna know the server name a day inadvanced "i want my name" you know =)

So if no Europe server list is out before launch, would suck!

• randmprandmp Member Posts: 54

as posted on swtor:

Today we are announcing that the Pre-Launch Guild Program for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ has come to an end. Guilds that have met the prerequisite of having four members redeem their Pre-Order Codes at our Code Redemption Center are now locked for transfer into the game in time for our December 20th launch.

If your guild has qualified for import, you can expect to receive an email at some time over the next several days. This email will give you further details on how to check the status of your guild as well as further details about how to join your guild once you’re in the game. Your email will also tell you which server your guild has been assigned to, so you will know which one to select when Early Game Access begins. While we will do everything we can to ensure that your Allies and Adversaries are on your server with you, we can’t necessarily guarantee that every guild will see their Allies and Adversaries on their server with them.

We want to thank each and every one of you who took part in the program, and we look forward to seeing you all in the game!

• ChaulsinNLChaulsinNL Member UncommonPosts: 182

Ye problem is, its hard to tell your members "hey! we are going on ... eh wait no, they have not announced a serverlist..." so basicly sitting me with 20+ members and cant tell them where we end up... and most wanna know the server name a day inadvanced "i want my name" you know =)

So if no Europe server list is out before launch, would suck!

20+ members and you didn't have the time to set up a guild during the last few months, I dunno :p

Well just never got around to it .. slack. Was gonna do it this week. ponisment for being a slacker :)

If i just know a server list then im cool.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Well just never got around to it .. slack. Was gonna do it this week. ponisment for being a slacker :)

If i just know a server list then im cool.

Even if there isnt you could always use skype, vent, a website, or even the official forums (if there is a guild forum) to post a server. Its not the most effective way but I guess thats what you get for being a slacker as you said ;)

Yeah will just find some other guild that got a european PVP server name and we go there. Does not matter much what server it is. But I kinda need a server name in advantage :)