Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the Community?

GreasyGhoulGreasyGhoul Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 12

Hello! I am looking for an MMO to start playing and the Dual Classing interests me, But a community is a big important thing in the game for me. I am used to the LOTRO Community from way back that was mature and friendly.

How is it? Are they Elitist? Newbie Friendly? Etc? 

Comments

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785

On EU, we had best community I ever seen before in MMO games. But, that times are over now and for long time ago. Now everyone using cheats, hacks and exploit  and if you one who don't spend real cash or not full of gold and item shop items, well, in endgame there is no spot for you. In low and mid game, goodluck finding people. I suggest you to skip this game, it's dying and it's not worth your time. 

• menasuremenasure Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by altas

On EU, we had best community I ever seen before in MMO games. But, that times are over now and for long time ago. Now everyone using cheats, hacks and exploit  and if you one who don't spend real cash or not full of gold and item shop items, well, in endgame there is no spot for you. In low and mid game, goodluck finding people. I suggest you to skip this game, it's dying and it's not worth your time. 

this was a great game in beta but every update made it just worse and worse.

when i went back after having quit for about a year it was awkward realizing that most of the game knowledge had already left the game and as far as i could estimate 75% of the players were using a hack program to 'beat' instances directly or indirectly but ... yet it was unstandable for someone who quit mainly because he was tired of all the tricks to sucker players out of money...

rom was once unique in the aspect that you did not need to spend any real cash to enjoy it (other players were even willing to spend their real cash just to help guildies out in exchange for some virtual service) but eventually short term real life greediness from the developer-publisher AND virtual greediness from the 'users' in their attempt to become err 'more powerfull' than the other players are deadly for an in-game community and therefore in the long run also deadly for an online game.