Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR website login...

anyone else having problems logging in? Just curious wanting to check my guild apps :(

Comments

• WhackoWhacko Member UncommonPosts: 137

The site is overloaded and you will be placed in a Q.

Lots of security features for people to reset.

• DianicDianic Member Posts: 69

Today, I received another global notification to update my password.  In the official notice from BioWare, it stated if I did not change my password I would not be able to login.

I tried to login without changing my password, and the site would not let me enter.  Once I updated my password (i.e. changed it) the login process was normal again.

I would recommend updating/changing your password.  If this doesn't work, just shoot their customer service department a quick message (via the website link).  -OR- just wait like the previous poster stated.  Perhaps it really is just a problem with the traffic.  :)

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

There was a Q for the guild section a couple of hours ago but it all seems fast to me now.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• kiernkiern Member UncommonPosts: 428

It looks like with the website updates they have beefed up the password requirements to require at least one number and one capital letter.  Just do a password reset, and you should be fine.   That's all I had to do.

• AngervienAngervien Member UncommonPosts: 24

Ya after 10 hours now of trying to reset my password I am going back and forth with their customer service, still nothing yet. :(

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Originally posted by Angervien

Ya after 10 hours now of trying to reset my password I am going back and forth with their customer service, still nothing yet. :(

After 2 hours I am in the same boat. pos

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga