Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online: Lightning Strikes DLC Coming December 6th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the latest downloadable content pack for DC Universe Online will be released on December 6th. Called "Lightning Strikes", the new content will feature Lightning Powers, the Central City map will be added, a new duo adventure will be added and players will travel back in time to make sure Barry Allen becomes The Flash.

Read the full press release on the DC Universe Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KokomoblKokomobl Member UncommonPosts: 153

This release date is currently only for the US Side and nothing to do with the EU, no date announced yet.

"I may of course be wrong though."

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

I enjoy this game.

Sure it may not be the best mmo but as a nice little time waster its cool.

I like the combat and since I got into comics again with the 52 reboot its kind of cool to play in the DC universe setting.

I paid 10 bucks for the Green lantern DLC and look forward to a new map and lighting powers with the Flash DLC.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

i really wish they would treat these DLC packs like expansions, as far as presenting them on their webpage goes.  I don't like trying to be sold something with jsut a wall of text.

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

Originally posted by Kokomobl

This release date is currently only for the US Side and nothing to do with the EU, no date announced yet.

"I may of course be wrong though."

"The EU PC players shouldn't be affected.  This will primarily impact EU PS3 due to approvals required from SCEE." - RadarX

This is not a game.