Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unique Gameplay MMO

Roll n Rock first CBT will be on 13th December!

http://rnr.gamedp.com

About Roll n Rock

Roll n Rock is a cute multiplayer online casual browser game with no download required and free-to-play. It is based on the classic flash game - Boom It, but with different rules. Featuring diversified and creative combat modes, Roll n Rock will offer players a fresh, exciting and unique gaming experience with its stunning graphics and smooth game play. In Roll n Rock, players can choose multiple roles with different cute styles. Players will develop and improve abilities and skills through combat and questing.

Gameplay Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvXgpRguhgs

--------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: Roll n Rock is now in close beta! My IGN: Deadplayer

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

How you shatter the little spark that came when I clicked the title...

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

What a unfortunate choice of title--Rolling Rock is the name of one of the world's worst beers.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,247

Originally posted by Icewhite
    What a unfortunate choice of title--Rolling Rock is the name of one of the world's worst beers.

rotflmao

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 2,930

Originally posted by Gabby-air

How you shatter the little spark that came when I clicked the title...

Quite so.  I was expecting all kinds of wondrous things, only to be disappointed.  :)

• NextTxenNextTxen Member Posts: 17

Looks pretty good for a casual browser game.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 2,930

Originally posted by NextTxen

Looks pretty good for a casual browser game.

Hardly a ringing endorsement.  :D

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

You tricked me, how dare you!

*hmph*

• LHOOLHOO Member Posts: 103

RnR is CBT now wihtout key.