Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday at Best Buy

I know Black Friday is over and there was a lot of crazyness but this video shows you the perspective from inside the store. People are slamming each other to try and squeeze in while employees are trying to open the door. Crazy and a little bit funny.

http://youtu.be/GowzeM4wolQ

Comments

• RobgmurRobgmur Member Posts: 322

It all boils down to people resorting to their primitive animal behavior lol.. Funny just to save a few $$ people bring themselves to all time bottom lows. You can count me out on any of that, I'll gladly go in and shop any other time of the year and be a good little consumer. I don't like how industries condone this behavior, or are allowed to at that. There should be other viable options, maybe a simple accross the boards discount on all products or mail in rebates ect..  The 'first 100 people get ''200$$ OFF YeeAA!! ''adds are what's making this Oh so wrong.

*Corsair Obsidian Series 650D *i5-2500K OC'd ~ 4.5
    *Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 mother board
    * Radeon HD 7970
    *8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz Kingston HyperX
    *240GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III SSD

• YuberekYuberek Member Posts: 205

What I don't like is how the Thanksgiving tradition has shifted to "Black Friday".  :(

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

People made it a sport,

Nothing wrong with that, even the pushing and shuving......As far as violence, sorry you will have that when your dealing with a billion people in America. It all comes down to simple math.