Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats wrong with the world today?!?

I love how threads being removed for a lack of finesse, and for making generalizations about projected playerbases/markets get ripped apart by the same people who have made the mistake in the past. Some threads may approach certain topics in the wrong way, but nine times out of ten the reply's are worse then the original opinion/review. There are more insults thrown around directly at forum goers in the reply's then there are in the threads.  Epic Fail on all parties involved.

"For every person who has a original opinion, there is an infinite amount of others who will disagree!"

Quote the ForumTroll, Nevermore!

P.S. I thought i was the troll around these parts haha!

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

Comments

• RobgmurRobgmur Member Posts: 322

You're either with the man or against the man.

*Corsair Obsidian Series 650D *i5-2500K OC'd ~ 4.5
    *Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 mother board
    * Radeon HD 7970
    *8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz Kingston HyperX
    *240GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III SSD

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307

Originally posted by Robgmur

You're either with the man or against the man.

Or you're the man.

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

• ForumTrollForumTroll Member Posts: 140

I'm the man!

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

• wortyworty Member Posts: 7

YOU ARE THE MAN :P

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by worty

That's open to debate. Haltom City is weird.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ForumTrollForumTroll Member Posts: 140

Originally posted by grunty

Originally posted by worty

That's open to debate. Haltom City is weird.

Haltom City is awesome!! This is the Are you the man Poll, Either you think your the man or you think they arent the man, confusing selection... 50% chance of rain..... I'm so confused!