Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And this is why I'm so glad WoW is a thing of the past for me.

2»

Comments

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685

Originally posted by Teala

Still waiting on someone to tell me how the new MOP talent tree is good for a Blood DK - because from what I can tell most of the choices in the talent tree are for DPS and not tanking.   And the two slef heals we use to have are going into the same tree level and we're being forced t ochoose just one and those have been nerfed.   Every time I turn around they are nerfing Blood DK's self healing abilities.    That really pisses me off.

I agree with you.  These new MOP talents don't  make sense for Blood DKs.  If i have to guess, they are changing it because of pvp.  Blood pvp is way too powerful, and some things need to be nerfed, but they are going about it the wrong way.  Hopefully they can still change it, but i really doubt they will.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Are you kidding me?? Those druid changes look sweet. Druid has been my main ever since Vanilla. Do you think I want to play one and the same class? IF anything, I hated how slowly Blizzard changed my class - aka not enough new skills/talents or other changes. These changes look fun.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Originally posted by Teala

Still waiting on someone to tell me how the new MOP talent tree is good for a Blood DK - because from what I can tell most of the choices in the talent tree are for DPS and not tanking.   And the two slef heals we use to have are going into the same tree level and we're being forced t ochoose just one and those have been nerfed.   Every time I turn around they are nerfing Blood DK's self healing abilities.    That really pisses me off.

they buffed DK's self healing the last few patches, they just buffed DK tanks a crap ton last patch.

If you look at the changes to other tanks in MoP and then look at DK you'll see something interesting, they're balacing against each other still.

Last stand is now no cool down, but costs 80 rage.   Reactinary ability with no cooldown but a resource cost.  Word of Glory for pally tanks cooldown removed, still costs holy power.

We don't know the full picture yet, its also still in alpha.