Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still no news?

2»

Comments

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Well, no the gfx arent from the 90's. Although they arent the high end like AOC, LOTRO, SWTOR or even GW2. But they can do with it. The overhaul they where doing looked kindof ok to me. The real thing thats also bugging here is, that the real questions are being ignored. None have been answered in any small sence.

I would really like to know how far they are on the estates!

Well, there you have it. Even the lifers are starting to complain on the official forums and do you think master metz replies? This is what I mean with how you should NOT treat your paying customers! Really! If they thought to make money they lost it now and for new games coming out? I would change my companies name if I where them, they lost all confidence of any customer what so ever!

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by jungleninja

Well, there you have it. Even the lifers are starting to complain on the official forums and do you think master metz replies? This is what I mean with how you should NOT treat your paying customers! Really! If they thought to make money they lost it now and for new games coming out? I would change my companies name if I where them, they lost all confidence of any customer what so ever!

are people still logging into game jungle..i mean a few or is it totally dead...i've got an itch to scratch if you know wot i mean..pay for a month and see what its like now.when i left it was about june/july time i think or before that.just wondering whats changed since that period.

Originally posted by kevjards

are people still logging into game jungle..i mean a few or is it totally dead...i've got an itch to scratch if you know wot i mean..pay for a month and see what its like now.when i left it was about june/july time i think or before that.just wondering whats changed since that period.

I wouldnt sub for a month now. Since june/july, only a few bugs where fixed, but no new content. So...your not missing out anything there. Not even the supposed revamp has been released.

Originally posted by kevjards

I wouldnt sub for a month now. Since june/july, only a few bugs where fixed, but no new content. So...your not missing out anything there. Not even the supposed revamp has been released.

lets hope they do a revamp..properly .i will take a look then.but i wont hold my breath.

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

I regret that i buy this game...It's dead....

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

oh my, now I read on the official forums that they didnt even update their own paysite. Where to get the game or to pay for it. Lol! What is HI thinking? Well, maybe they dont want people to buy untill its finished. That I can understand, but still, not updating their own website, etc. Man! Talk about not knowing what to do huh?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Even if they make this title F2P it won't save it.  While MMO's that had former glory (Lineage 2, EQ2, LOTRO) do succeed well with this sort of conversion if there never was any success previously they'll never gain any traction now (see Alganon), especially if they leave the game mostly untouched.

Now, if they were to find a niche market that was totally not being served right now (like say, those folks who want SWG like crafting) and make changes to cater to them there might be a chance.

But it's more tricky than it seems, in my former example the best crafting system in the world is probably useless if there is no economy (i.e. buyers) to go with it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by Kyleran

Even if they make this title F2P it won't save it.  While MMO's that had former glory (Lineage 2, EQ2, LOTRO) do succeed well with this sort of conversion if there never was any success previously they'll never gain any traction now (see Alganon), especially if they leave the game mostly untouched.

Now, if they were to find a niche market that was totally not being served right now (like say, those folks who want SWG like crafting) and make changes to cater to them there might be a chance.

But it's more tricky than it seems, in my former example the best crafting system in the world is probably useless if there is no economy (i.e. buyers) to go with it.

You are probably right. They should have revamped it a bit to make it more historically correct, there is a niche market that only a few pirate game tried out.

oh my, now I read on the official forums that they didnt even update their own paysite. Where to get the game or to pay for it. Lol! What is HI thinking? Well, maybe they dont want people to buy untill its finished. That I can understand, but still, not updating their own website, etc. Man! Talk about not knowing what to do huh?

Well tbh they should'nt charge for it..they should let people d/load it for free.that would be a start lol.give 28 days free grace to try it out ..if then they dont like it dont sub..just another of a million ideas hehe.one way to attract peeps to take a look at it.

Now this is breaking news! Myrla, the most die hard fan, has turned her face away from g&h. I must say, that must be the last shock to the company. And the fact that people (devs, etc.) left the company. I'm almost thinking hardly anyone works there anymore. Maybe master metz is sitting there alone, I dont know. Maybe he is the programmer/pr/administrator/etc. all together, just because noone is left! I dont know.

But this news shocked me, for I did have a little hope left for the company, but as the things are today, I think even the rats abandoned the sinking ship!

Now this is breaking news! Myrla, the most die hard fan, has turned her face away from g&h. I must say, that must be the last shock to the company. And the fact that people (devs, etc.) left the company. I'm almost thinking hardly anyone works there anymore. Maybe master metz is sitting there alone, I dont know. Maybe he is the programmer/pr/administrator/etc. all together, just because noone is left! I dont know.

But this news shocked me, for I did have a little hope left for the company, but as the things are today, I think even the rats abandoned the sinking ship!

yeah i remember her..really sorry to hear that..really sad indeed..oh well..guess i,ll just have to play something else..i really feel for the lifers..omg all that money.

• BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535

That made me laugh Jungle.

I imagined Master_Metz at the HI christmas party trying to pulll a christmas cracker with a hand on each end  :D

Originally posted by Beachcomber

That made me laugh Jungle.

I imagined Master_Metz at the HI christmas party trying to pulll a christmas cracker with a hand on each end  :D

Hahahaha, omg that made me almost roll off my chair laughing! hahaha! A good one! I can see it in front of me happening! hahahahaha!

But honestly, if they did have real good news coming, they would have proved us wrong by now. But they didnt, so that just proves us right! Sad!