Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This thread did not deserve to be locked.

bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

The mods need to do a better job here, this thread http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/332046/PROTECT-IP-and-SOPA.html

was locked for reasons politics. It was not about politics per say, you guys censor to hard, beginning to look like you do not know what you are doing. That thread was interesting and needs to be open for a proper debate and conversation, it affects us all severely. The thread was not about politics of candidates or talks in that matter, it was about government censoring the internet. I am really disappointed in the mod who closed that.

I sent a message to CS for inspecting of it to reopen.

Comments

• MalinkadinkMalinkadink Member UncommonPosts: 79

Agreed, i was reading that and got kinda pissed that it was locked. Internet censorship is totally absurd, goes to show you there really is no true freedom. My hat is off to activists, they do make a difference sometimes

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Agreed.

The idea that we cannot discuss potential laws which some or none of us knew prior, is disheartening. This is the Off-Topic section. Not only this, the thread is civil. If i'm not mistaken, the other topics were removed because they were not civil.

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Locking thread.

Please note, discussing moderation is not allowed here. Please send an email to [email protected] if you wish to appeal or request the thread to be unlocked.

This discussion has been closed.