Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

when diablo3 come out which class u will play?

nschnsch Member Posts: 32

As we all know diablo3  betal is aroung the corner. when betal begin and u have an chance to play it which class u will play?and why u choose that class?

Barbarian ?Witch Doctor ? Wizard? Monk ? Demon Hunter ?

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Diablo 3 is yesterdays technique, they should have updated the game to be on par with other games that release these days. There is no immersion at all in these isotopic action RPG's

So i am not playing any class at all.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402

I'd play a grammar nazi!

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...

• nschnsch Member Posts: 32

hmm i think u can  try  this game when betal begin  it will give u an different experience.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

The one that makes me the most money.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

I have tried all the classes  and I am leaning towards Demon Hunter or Witchdoctor,  game  is fun as heck

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• gimmekeygimmekey Member Posts: 117

Blizzard backed Chinese Gold Farmer

• T.WrightT.Wright Member Posts: 9

I think I would go for Wizard...since it's a sorc's look alike....And for D2 Sorc is the best char to go MF when we just start the game with her teleport =).....

later on maybe monk or babarian =D i love melee class =D