Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So is this going to be the last throw of the dice?

2»

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

I disagree. I was in DDO from Alpha to launch. It had problems with stability, ATI issues, and also with content. Look back and see how fast DDO players reached max. DDO always had a content issue at least up until F2P in my opinion. I haven't been back since F2P. I was a long time subscriber.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

As fot it being worth it? That depends on what you are looking for, really. If you are just looking at getting your Star Trek fix, freemium STO should be ok for you; you should be able to experience everything the game has to offer fairly early on, and for free. If you are looking for a deep and immersive Star Trek experience? Not so much; freemium STO will still suffer from most of the same problems subsciption STO suffered from.

Exactly my thought.

I won't pay a dime for the paid game before and i wont now. The good news is that i do like trek and now I can play for free. I don't think i will ever play enough to warrant spending any money so F2P is perfect.