Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Stuff

I am looking for a good guild to join on the RK2 server.  I have already joined two guilds within one month and put over 1.5m into the banks for helping out with towers.  The first guild disbanded without even talking or letting us know about it and the second guild was so inactive it made me wonder how I got myself into this.  I am hoping to join a very active guild that i hope I can play a role in.

Right now my two characters are:

Helshome 57 soldier

Renare 20 doctor

I want to start helping out with towers and just have  a great community to be involved in where people are on all the time.  If you have a guild and are interested in recruiting please post here or e-mail me at [email protected]or [email protected]

Thx

Wherever there is injustice you will find us.
Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
...Line...
Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find.... THE THREE AMIGOS!!

Wherever there is injustice you will find us.
Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there.
...Line...
Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find.... THE THREE AMIGOS!!

Comments

• blacksonicblacksonic Member Posts: 6

Greetings citizen image

I play on RK2 too, and i am an advisor in a guild called 'Aquatic Dreamers'. The guild itself is very good. I am sorry to say that we do not have any towers yet but we are planning on getting some soon we have millions of creds. in our org. bank but we first need to find a good location for them and so on. Anyway the clan consists of quite a lot of members, and most of them are very active. We focus on team play, trading, PVP, aiding lower lvls in the clan and basically, helping people discover and experience the fun of this wonderful game. Me, myself havent been able to play AO for the last 2 weeks due to a firewall which they put up in the server of my internet source, but i have been fighting with them and should be on in no time, or so i hope .... image

Anyway i do realize that this post is very old, and that you might already be in a clan, but if you decide otherwise then feel free to give me a reply

Live and Die by the Game

Live and Die by the Game