Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: Templar Week Begins

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Funcom has announced that this week marks Templar Week on The Secret World's official site. Throughout the week, Funcom will release screens, videos and information about one of the oldest secret societies in the world and one of three factions in The Secret World.

“Going behind the scenes of the Templars secret society is both exciting and revealing; remarkably little is known about the inner workings of this organization despite its well known public image,” Says Ragnar Tørnquist, Senior Producer and Director for ‘The Secret World’. “Uncompromising and fiercely brutal, the Templars is an organization with a single goal; to eradicate evil no matter how long it takes them. This is a great opportunity to shed some light on this secret society.”

Read more on the official site for The Secret World site.

Be sure to check out six brand new screens featuring the Templars in our The Secret World screenshot gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• fenrisbluefenrisblue Member UncommonPosts: 138

BoRiNg!!!! get back to me whne its the week of the iluminati

• mymafloemymafloe Member Posts: 1

Can't get beginner pack after I got coupon.  It said wrong coupon but I forgot to Write it down.  Please check for me.  Thanks so much.

GodOfChaos.

[Scalet Legacy][Source]

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

I'll probably pick a templar at launch since they seem to be the less popular choice.

• Servant-XIIServant-XII Member Posts: 34
    If I were to play this game, the Templars would be my choice. Not because they're less popular, but because their intent is to eradicate evil. In today's world, that's not popular. It's always easy to be evil. It's in everyone.

CoH Supergroup: The Millennium Paladins