Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Famine and the others dont really care

jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Really, I had to laugh when I saw how they closed some threads and stated actually that the bugs where old and known. Hahahah. Then the community told him how hartless he was and how he should have reacted. Lol and then he reacted again as they told him! lol! This is just showing the level if IQ they have at Funcom. Really, he should have known how to react to paying customers. But no, just like always, we payers got funcommed!

Lol, I dont even understand that people even pay for it anymore. I still have a premium account untill February, but after that im not playing and paying anymore.

I paid and played since just after launch and got funcommed so many times, im not falling for it anymore. No one there to pvp, no one to goto the nice dungeons, because they only want to take the ones that have either alot of experience or fully armored. Well, there goes the casual player huh! No, all the real new areas are left out for the casual player. They just simply cant do it. So, wheres funcom in that? They just dont care for us paying players. What...they dont even test their own game!

Comments

• sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369

Which server are you on?.

Theres plenty of pugs everyday for t1 / t2 (all wings) and most raid leaders are not that bothered what you wear in these instances you just need common sense, so that that means lots of new toons without gear can join there raids.

If you mean dungeons t3 t3.5 etc then yes you need gear to do these, but khitai epics are not hard to get.

As to Funcom and their forums then you must know that they have closed loads of threads since launch and they have banned plenty of people too, but that is nothing new for all gaming companys do the same.

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

Try asking a question on the STWOR forums and read SWTOR community flame you for not reading the stickies or researching the question which was 1000 posts ago. 

Its just part of the message board games. 

• purplecowpurplecow Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by jungleninja

Really, I had to laugh when I saw how they closed some threads and stated actually that the bugs where old and known. Hahahah. Then the community told him how hartless he was and how he should have reacted. Lol and then he reacted again as they told him! lol! This is just showing the level if IQ they have at Funcom. Really, he should have known how to react to paying customers. But no, just like always, we payers got funcommed!

Lol, I dont even understand that people even pay for it anymore. I still have a premium account untill February, but after that im not playing and paying anymore.

I paid and played since just after launch and got funcommed so many times, im not falling for it anymore. No one there to pvp, no one to goto the nice dungeons, because they only want to take the ones that have either alot of experience or fully armored. Well, there goes the casual player huh! No, all the real new areas are left out for the casual player. They just simply cant do it. So, wheres funcom in that? They just dont care for us paying players. What...they dont even test their own game!

funcom is foxy!

I never saw a purple cow.
    I never hope to see one.
    But I can tell you anyhow
    I'd rather see than be one.