Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC or PS3

JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

Which do you guys prefer? Which one do you think has and will maintain a greater population?

Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV

Comments

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

I have it on the PC and before FTP it was like a ghost town,  not sure about the PS3  but i did here it had higher pops

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

If they merged the servers and allowed everyone to play together, I'd buy a Playstation 3.

Stupid Sony.

• tekniko64tekniko64 Member Posts: 58

I use the PS3 for this game simply because my computer can't run it.  Plus console controls are so much more fun! :)

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

Anyone else please? :)

Thanks everyone else so far for the responses.

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Follow-up question -- for the PS3 version, do you have to plug credit card/personal information in to play on the free side?

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    I don't think so. :) not 100% sure but idts.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

now that it's f2p i've had the oppurtunity to play both PC and PS3.  I have to say that the PS3 version is alot better. the controls feel alot more natural on the PS3, as with most console ports.  In the beginner areas, primarily gotham and metropolis, the PC and PS3 have fairly even population numbers, but once you get to the mid-higher levels PC becomes pretty empty.  You start to run duos and group content with the same people.  On PS3 there seems to be alot more players later on in the game.