Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

weekly radio interviews

bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

"Every Friday night, from 6 - 9 PST (That's 9PM - 12AM EST) Okratas Radio presents Vanguard Radio Fridays.

Our first radio interview will take place Friday, February 4th. That will be our first official broadcast. To celebrate, Cindy Bowens, Sigil's Community Manager, and David Gilbertson, one of Sigil's Producers and the Art Lead, will be joining us to talk about what's going on in the world of Vanguard.

From then on we will be updating you (the listeners) on the newest Vanguard news. Each broadcast will include updates on Vanguard, along with general gaming discussion when I will be joined by members of the Vanguard community to discuss whatever happens to come up.

Stay tuned, and I hope you are all as excited as I am about the possibilities in store for this new project! In addition, hit up this thread and tell us what things you want to see discussed at the upcomming interview, and what types of things you want to see discussed in the future.

Check out the Okrates Radio page and look around for news, featured music, and other interesting things on the site!" (K. Silmaren, site mgr.)