Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to map mouse clicks?

TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

I like the game from what I have played, have not been able to get much playing time in during evening eastern time with all the server crashes.  The only thing that is really driving me nuts, beside the server instability, is the mouse clicking.  I have a power that is triggered by holding the right mouse button twice but I can not see to get it to work.  Is there a way to map it to a key instead of a mouse-click combination?

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

Comments

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396

Welcome to the joy that is DCUO.  I gave up before I found any answer to your question.  It's an MMO designed for the PS3.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

Pretty much have to train your fingers to do it, have no problem with mouse clicks after playing Vindictus and Dragon's Nest. Seems alot of hate for the string of  "console" MMO's but DCUO is pretty fun.

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

its not hard its just getting used to when you are meant to hold let go hold etc on the skill.. watch the progress bar its pretty much fool proof if you hold it for past half way of its progression anyhow.. I used to play on the pc with the xbox controller it works great for the game, but i got lazy once didnt bother and have now got used to the keyboard and mouse variety.

Just be patient and experiment more.

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

For this game a USB game pad is the best choice you could make in terms of a comfortable control set up. 

• Final11Final11 Member Posts: 6

Pres Esc > Settings > Click on the right arrow until you get to the Key Bindings tab > Look for Melee Attack and Ranged Attack > Set them as you wish

If it's just not working, it sounds like there's a bigger problem than the key binds >_>