Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for more

GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

Hey folks just thought I would try my luck here. I'm trying to make a few more friends who would like to regularly play games together. I have my own mumble server for voice chat and currently play League of Legends, Left 4 Dead 2, Dungeon Defenders, and just started DC Universe Online now that it is free. I'm getting Modern Warfare 3 next week and will also be picking up Assasin's Creed/Saints Row.

I already have a few friends who play a decent amount, but would really like to expand the group to about 10 or so people. If you enjoy playing the games I listed, or would be interested in giving them a try with a regular group please send me a PM and we can figure things out.

As far as MMOs go, I am waiting for Guild Wars 2, but will also be dabbling in Star Wars when it comes out. DotA 2 is going into open beta soon and we still have a few spots open for our team if you would like to get into competition! Hopefully some folks are interested and we can get a solid bunch of people who are online regularly!

Take care :)