Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good newbie profession?

I'm giving this game a try in a few days after hearing about it. What classes are professions are easiest for a totally new player? I'm looking at the wiki and the Engineer seems neat, but I have no idea if that's a good place to start.

Comments

• pochinox1234pochinox1234 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
     said:

I'm giving this game a try in a few days after hearing about it. What classes are professions are easiest for a totally new player? I'm looking at the wiki and the Engineer seems neat, but I have no idea if that's a good place to start.

well, you can play a critic build. try to get in this order 100 agility, 88 critical 50 strong 60 reload and some points on accuracy and endurace... on weapon use 120 meele so u can use a sword or chainsaw, and then 120 machinegun. you can use sub machinegun to save cash on a cheap ammo or asault machinegun to make more damage throwing some cash on a expensive ammo, its up to you.... eventually you will need to get 84 reload points