Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14GB? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

124»

Comments

• ChimpsChimps Member Posts: 192

I heard SWTOR will be 30+GB? What's the issue? If you can't install a game with 14gb on your comp maybe you should buy a computer for gaming? :)

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Chimps

I heard SWTOR will be 30+GB? What's the issue? If you can't install a game with 14gb on your comp maybe you should buy a computer for gaming? :)

ISPs in various countries and regions have caps on either time or bandwidth. Often an alternative is non-existent or cost prohibitive.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by channel84

AoC 40gb

lineage 2 20gb

My AoC folder is 21G. My L2 folder is 10G. Don't figure in your screenshot and 3rd party app folders. ;)

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

Originally posted by Chimps

i have 3 terabites of free space left of my computer. that's 3,000 GB (counts his "0"... yeah... )