Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non communication from the officials!

There is a very very long silence from the officials. They dont even respond to anything on the forum anymore. Only once in a very long while to say, that they are still alive and still around. They even joked that the content isnt finished lol! As if its a joke. They dont seem to be able to keep the last few people online. And thats actually what I think they want. That all people leave so they can shut down. They have lifers out there, who paid alof of cash and have nothing to do. Why dont they respond to the questions out there? Why dont they prove they know what they are doing?

Alot of these questions have been asked on the official forum, but no answer whatsoever! So, I guess they are bleeding it dry.

Comments

• PicklebeastPicklebeast Member Posts: 273

There isnt much TO respond to. The Official Forums are dead with most sections having the most "recent" post from around early OCT (last I looked anyhow)- There are MAYBE 5-7 people who even make occasional posts...

I also agree with much of what you said- Seems like this game was never intended to actually "last" and was more about initial box sales and lifetime subs. There is just no way they could have released in such an unfinished state and after what, 3 months since release have not really added a thing. It just does not add up.

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

You have essentially the same thread here : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/328601/Is-this-the-end-or.html

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.