Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling old GW players...

WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216

Hi people.

I know this is a long shot, but theres nothing to lose.

I'm calling out for old GW players who dont play anymore / wont use their old GW account.

If you still got stuff on it, like cash/minies or anything. Would it be awful of me to ask for those things?

I'm an old player myself, who's looking forward for GW2 alot, and started again with my GW to try to get 30p in the HoM.

But I've realized its a long way there, and all help would be thankful.

As I said, I hope I'm not awful by asking this.

Its just that I dont have much time to spend either for my quest on 30p.

If your willing to help me, please dont wait to contact me though this forum, or a PM.

Best Regards:

PrinceDamien

Comments

• WolfHaartWolfHaart Member UncommonPosts: 216
  • MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

Passing through due to curiosity on the topic...

But I don't think anyone would share or give away their account to risk losing it all together. Unless they have never used it of course and would not be playing Guild Wars 2 or any other Ncsoft game (all games link to one account if I remember, or is it seperate now? meh.)

I understand what you say.

But I'm not asking for a whole account.

Just that the person would re-enter his account and trade stuff.

So their account is in no risk or anything.

I know its a long shot,  since most old GW players probably want to play GW2 and they also propably want the unlocks through the HoM.

I just thought that its worth a try, since who knows, there might be someone out there.

My thanks to you (dont wanna give name in risk of the person getting spammed).

Your donations helped me a great deal.

More then I can express.

• CoolWatersCoolWaters Member UncommonPosts: 104

Mods, please take a break from sending warnings every time someone posts a joke you don't understand and lock this stupid thread.

Originally posted by CoolWaters

Mods, please take a break from sending warnings every time someone posts a joke you don't understand and lock this stupid thread.

I can understand how some people can see this thread as pointless, but stupid?

Well, haters gotta hate I guess.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by PrinceDamien

I wouldn't consider someone that is disgusted in watching someone beg a hater. I've seen all sorts of people beg in GW. "I need 100g to open my storage account, can anyone help?" was the most commonly used sentence in GW, probably still is.  Lazy people tend to beg because there are enough good samaritans out there that actually give them the time of day or more. 

I think it's a real shame that able bodied people end up begging in real life. Crack heads, or drunks have let their life fall to such shambles that they behave like the people that truly may need to beg for help, but that is truly a sorry few. I know a mentally handicapped gentleman that goes around asking for bottles and I am glad to help support him, but thats because he really needs it.

I can't see you needing to get to 30, so it seems to me it's just a grab at getting things the easy way. It sure doesn't seem to bother you to beg, so once again it implies that you probably have more then enough time to actually do it yourself, you just don't want to put out the effort.

So I guess you can put me on the list of "haters" then, if all it takes to be one is to show a disappointment in someone else's integrity.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

Originally posted by eyelolled

Originally posted by PrinceDamien

I wouldn't consider someone that is disgusted in watching someone beg a hater. I've seen all sorts of people beg in GW. "I need 100g to open my storage account, can anyone help?" was the most commonly used sentence in GW, probably still is.  Lazy people tend to beg because there are enough good samaritans out there that actually give them the time of day or more. 

I think it's a real shame that able bodied people end up begging in real life. Crack heads, or drunks have let their life fall to such shambles that they behave like the people that truly may need to beg for help, but that is truly a sorry few. I know a mentally handicapped gentleman that goes around asking for bottles and I am glad to help support him, but thats because he really needs it.

I can't see you needing to get to 30, so it seems to me it's just a grab at getting things the easy way. It sure doesn't seem to bother you to beg, so once again it implies that you probably have more then enough time to actually do it yourself, you just don't want to put out the effort.

So I guess you can put me on the list of "haters" then, if all it takes to be one is to show a disappointment in someone else's integrity.

Well I never said I Need to get to 30, only Try to. And I never thought I ever will get to 30.

And by studying and part-time job, the time is very slim, not all days, but you never know when they call you in.

And yes, it do bother me to beg, since I never have begged before in a game. But back then I always had the time to do the stuff myself, since I have no problem grinding and such.

And this thread was not ment to force people to anything, its just a friendly question. I dont make people do things against their will.

And the "haters gotta hate" quote, was not because he disliked this thread. When I read his post, he seemed to nag about more then just this threat. I might have misjudged. But its only human to make mistakes.

I'm sorry if I might have offended some people, but everyone cant like everything.