Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF F2P MMO

bosox3414bosox3414 Member Posts: 6

Hey, I've recently started looking for a new F2P fantasy MMO to play. There are several features that I've been looking for:

• A very active playerbase

• Good PvP options

• Decent crafting with a player-run economy

• A good amount of group PvE, whether it be dungeons or instance

If you know of any games that fit these guidelines while being F2P, please let me know!

Thanks!

Comments

• OmiragOmirag Member UncommonPosts: 276

You may want to try out Forsaken world. It is made by Perfect world.  The dungeons are like scenarios that you queue up for and same with some pvp. there is also an open world and a pretty good crafting system. The economy is definently player ran with the auction house and the option to set up shop. ALso it is one of the only games that you can trade ingame gold for cash shop money with other players. The only problem with it is you hit a pretty heavy plateau around lvl 40 to where your leveling grinds to a halt. IF you are fine with this, there are also guild bases, guild wars, events, lots of players.

Hope that helps

• Lionheart23Lionheart23 Member Posts: 17

I'm looking for the same thing...but it's hard to catch a good one.

When you find one with a nice graphic and smooth gameplay, it will be totally lacking contents...

I may suggest you to try Forsaken World on pvp server, anyway.

• Cameo3Cameo3 Member Posts: 219

Originally posted by Lionheart23
    I'm looking for the same thing...but it's hard to catch a good one.
    When you find one with a nice graphic and smooth gameplay, it will be totally lacking contents...
    I may suggest you to try Forsaken World on pvp server, anyway.

Forsaken World/Perfect World is shizz. Bleh. Yea they may claim to focus pvp but they don't...they really don't. Game sucks.

Member of Talon | www.lakexeno.com
    RIFT: Redcameo, Warrior, Faemist Server
    RIFT: Bluecameo, Mage, Faemist Server

• Lionheart23Lionheart23 Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Cameo3

Forsaken World/Perfect World is shizz. Bleh. Yea they may claim to focus pvp but they don't...they really don't. Game sucks.

Yeah I agree, but I don't know anything better between f2p games...

How sad...

• Cameo3Cameo3 Member Posts: 219

Originally posted by Lionheart23

Originally posted by Cameo3

Yeah I agree, but I don't know anything better between f2p games...
    How sad...

I'm playing some city of heroes that's f2p. Otherwise it's just online FPS now with my friends since I've stopped waiting/caring on Star Wars. Cancelled my 2 pre-orders on Origin.

Member of Talon | www.lakexeno.com
    RIFT: Redcameo, Warrior, Faemist Server
    RIFT: Bluecameo, Mage, Faemist Server