Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

King BOFIS - NEW AWESOME MO VID

CroniteLoreCroniteLore Member Posts: 99

Hellow Guyz

Stick this in your pipe and smoke it!

"In MO, even the haters are hardcore!" - ltank

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Nice job, very cool video!

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

I read that MO is still in Alpha

• PeckusPeckus Member Posts: 138

Originally posted by zigmund

I read that MO is still in Alpha

No... Alphas are free

Awesome...another artistic representation

Spamming "Post Report" Tool
    ...but if you spam or abuse the report tool, penalties will apply.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

another awesome video by king bofis, the amount of editing in this video must of taken ages.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Originally posted by deathshroud

the amount of editing in this video must of taken ages.

Im sure it did

• CroniteLoreCroniteLore Member Posts: 99

You Guys are as cheery a bunch as i was told ...

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

My eyes are bleeding..

• MordragMOMordragMO Member Posts: 136

what is this i dont even...

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

looks sorta cool, but everytime i try and DL it something is corrupt or it wont launch.  I gave up.  Im just hoping for DF 2.0 now

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

Originally posted by CroniteLore

You Guys are as cheery a bunch as i was told ...

You were told...Now who would tell you that?   Anyway, thanks for creating a MMORPG account just to share this video and welcome.

• CroniteLoreCroniteLore Member Posts: 99

TYVM Peckus

I've been 'told' by several other players and ppl who are there for MO in the long-run and beleive that this forum is a little ... biased.

Anyway - I'm here now :D  and I'll do my best with the others here to try and change your minds and take a fersh look.

{mod dit}

• HerculesSASHerculesSAS Member Posts: 1,272

Originally posted by Toferio

My eyes are bleeding..

My ears are.

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716

Well I would of liked it if it was a game video and not a music video to trance or dubbstep music. The game is ok still not my style if it was more people would play it including myself. But I am not a subber type never was when so many games have already been around alot longer with out a fee to them and ethier had co-op or something similer to it before mmo's.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• mf16mf16 Member UncommonPosts: 65

Originally posted by MordragMO

LMAO you made my day!

• PainlezzPainlezz Member UncommonPosts: 646

Originally posted by Toferio

My eyes are bleeding..

Yup!  I can appriciate the time and effort involved but the actual product was not good.  Makes my head hurt.

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584

TYVM Peckus

I've been 'told' by several other players and ppl who are there for MO in the long-run and beleive that this forum is a little ... biased.

Anyway - I'm here now :D  and I'll do my best with the others here to try and change your minds and take a fersh look.

{mod dit}

Don't think it makes any difference that you are here now. You can't do anything to change a buggy, slow developed game with your "NEW AWESOME MO VID's". As long as the game is developed by SV it seems pretty obvious by now how it's going to be.

But hey, cool effort and all, that's about it.

TYVM Peckus

Biased? The fact is the vast majority of people (over 85% per last quarterly) that play MO dont feel its worth subscribing to for whatever reason.   If you sense a trend here toward the negative; it's not trolling, it's not a conspiracy it's simply reality.

If 85 out of 100 cars are Red, would you shocked to see a majority of Red cars in any given parking lot?  Oh that lot caters to Red cars...image

Originally posted by Peckus

TYVM Peckus

Biased? The fact is the vast majority of people (over 85% per last quarterly) that play MO dont feel its worth subscribing to for whatever reason.   If you sense a trend here toward the negative; it's not trolling, it's not a conspiracy it's simply reality.

If 85 out of 100 cars are Red, would you shocked to see a majority of Red cars in any given parking lot?  Oh that lot caters to Red cars...image

Well it's suspicious. Over there in that other parking lot where red cars are banned, I can't see any red cars AND IN OTHER PLACES IT'S ALL FULL OF THEM??

Try to explain that, sir.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Only way this forum is "biased" in, is that majority of players here have at least some standards to demand from a game they pay for.

• PicklebeastPicklebeast Member Posts: 273

I have to LOL at someone coming from the most heavily censored forum (MOFO)  and accusing mmorpg.com of being filled with biased folks. I have watched post after post just vanish from the MOFO  for no other reason than wanting a critical discussion.

The MOFO would be FAR more negative than here except that all the people who actually were critical (even constructivly) have left the game. All thats left is fanboys still using the "small team" excuse.

C'mon, lol, an "event" was held in MO and less than 40 people attended and THIS was BIG NEWS. Sounds like there is a pretty good reason why there is so much negativity surrounding this "game" (scam)

I have never seen so much hate towards a game (or company SV) as towards mortal and SV- There is a REASON for the hate. People dont usually hate a company enough to spend time countering their viral marketers. People generally "move on" - BUT SV is so shady and underhanded that they deserve all the hate coming their way- And much, much more.