Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what character will you be in ryl2?

Benjarro - Akkan Shadow officiator

what will you guys becomeimage

Comments

• ModruModru Member Posts: 8

I will still play Human Scorc... since i dont have a ton of time to play can lvl fairly quick and enjoy the game

• Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81

Lol, it's nearly the end of open beta so its a lil late to say this but sorcs suk at lvling in ryl:pote. ive got a gunner & templar (lvl 45 & 30) but ive stopped playing to concentrate on school more

• dvdgoddvdgod Member Posts: 6
    When P2P starts i will begin with Warrior for making items and money then make either Archer or Assasin.

• bolabemlokobolabemloko Member Posts: 4
    Bola   - archer  that will kill many guys with my bow image
  • -FN--FN- Member Posts: 65

Rune Officiator :)

• Lavitz_01Lavitz_01 Member Posts: 6
    Human Assassin all the way! i love rogue type classes IMO they are the best, sneaking around taking out stuff with massive damage wat is there not to love!?
  • Swammy22Swammy22 Member UncommonPosts: 64

Human Assassin here as well!!! I have played as a Warrior and Enchanter but did not like them nearly as much as the Assassin. I think it has something to do with how they flip when they jump, helps out when trying to get away from a mob!!

Assassin's rock!!!!

• XaviermentXavierment Member Posts: 4
    Human Warr to start, then to a Chanter and a Sin!
  • DavonsonDavonson Member Posts: 3

First Ill Take a Shadow Ofc .. till 50 for sure .. after that ill make a Rune and use it for party's and stuff..

or maybe a gunner dun know .. but a Shadow for sure

• yurichiyurichi Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Lavitz_01
    Human Assassin all the way! i love rogue type classes IMO they are the best, sneaking around taking out stuff with massive damage wat is there not to love!?

I am playing Human Assasin too... it is really the best!!! image
  • prettygamaezprettygamaez Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Benjarro

Benjarro - Akkan Shadow officiator
    what will you guys becomeimage

for me, an ARCHER because it has a long range! lolimage
    but i like also a HUMAN charater bacause it is flexible enough to fight.lolimage
    but i thinkl it depends upon to your skills whatever your character will be...image
  • Dark_MageDark_Mage Member Posts: 35

Im a Human Warrior level 65 and my skills are on level 3 and 4. with a sword in both hands D+++ and C++++.

I also have an Assasin level 63 skills are also on level 3..
    Im planning to have an Archer rather coz of their long range hit and I kill anyone with my Bow C++++image

Been there, Done that!!!

• AxelVinzAxelVinz Member Posts: 14
    I would probably go for an Akkan Gunner and have a duel with an Human Archer.. Let's see who's the strongest of the 2. imageimage my Akkan will win... hahahahahaimageimage Hey I saw that RYL is having a tournament with a big cash prize... when this will be??? www.ryl.net/tournament
  • looploop Member Posts: 79

Im a Human Archer and its pretty kewl :D:D im happy that i choose this character. ;)

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82
    Im a Akkan Gunner... good for long range fights. I have 1 human fighter and a 1 cleric and priest... Im now developing a human archer... Im now near level 80 for my warrior... That's all my characters... imageimage Im practicing for the tournament also

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163

i would still go for Human Warrior.....this is the best character for me...and i want to improved it for the upcoming tournament...hope to take home 1 million...hehhehehe

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked