Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is There Something Missing In Your Life?

How often do you hear people complaining: 'There's something missing in my life. If only I knew what it was, I could do something about it'? Perhaps you think those kind of thoughts yourself. As a life coach, I certainly come across it regularly when new clients come to me, searching for a way forward in a life that's become somehow meaningless and dull for them.

you feel there's something missing in your life, then you've probably lost some (or all) of your connection to the activities, values and people that give meaning to your life. These meaningful elements of your life are part of you, they're deep within you. So to try to reconnect with them by experimenting with an increasing number of new experiences, each of which you stick with for less and less time because they don't deliver what you're looking for, is a rather disheartening waste of time and effort.

Comments

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

I miss sleep.

• RobgmurRobgmur Member Posts: 322

I was honestly waiting for him to state a solution for all of it lol.. but I guess it's a statement directed towards the reader?

*Corsair Obsidian Series 650D *i5-2500K OC'd ~ 4.5
    *Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 mother board
    * Radeon HD 7970
    *8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz Kingston HyperX
    *240GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III SSD

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Robgmur

I was honestly waiting for him to state a solution for all of it lol.. but I guess it's a statement directed towards the reader?

That would require a live person to post what was posted.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Only thing missing in my life now is a pair of breasts for me to play with...

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

Originally posted by Illius

You sir may be the most horniest man I have ever seen on this forum! LOL

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

No, but on the way home I had a funny anecdote about how easy it is to get laid these days, but damn near impossible to have any kind of serious, well-meaning relationship. It was the exact opposite in high school.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• The only thing missing in my life is a woman. Yes, for physical reasons (I am a man afterall) but also beyond that. I don't want any kids at all....ever, but I am lonely and would like a companion. Otherwise, I'm doing okay. I have my own place, friends, a nice job, and going back to school.

I just wish there were better avenues for me than online dating sites. They may be the most frustrating things in the world.

• Annah_HAnnah_H Member UncommonPosts: 57

lol at first I thought I was about to be "Witnessed to" lol.

I am missing time. I need more of it. WAY more of it :(

So many papers, work, dating, field education. God....i need more time.

Formally known as Enigma

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Eronakis

Originally posted by Illius

You sir may be the most horniest man I have ever seen on this forum! LOL

Why does me playing with breasts automatically make you think sexual things?  Mind in the gutter sir, mind in the gutter...

Am I not allowed to play with boobies without some kind of sexual stuff behind it?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• RobgmurRobgmur Member Posts: 322

Women can fake orgasms.. men can  fake entire relationships

*Corsair Obsidian Series 650D *i5-2500K OC'd ~ 4.5
    *Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 mother board
    * Radeon HD 7970
    *8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz Kingston HyperX
    *240GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III SSD

• Annah_HAnnah_H Member UncommonPosts: 57

oh lord LOL

Formally known as Enigma

• Vato26Vato26 Member Posts: 3,930

Originally posted by Robgmur

Women can fake orgasms.. men can  fake entire relationships

Hell, some men are so good that they can fake multiple relationships at the same time.  And, even some of those can do that while having a different persona/life with the other person in that relationship.

Now... that takes some real skill and dedication in fakery!!!

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Everyday is the same thing for me.  I go out in my garage and I always say  "There is something missing"

Low and behold, I find something on my Harley that needs more chrome.

• arash010arash010 Member Posts: 6

Thanks all of you for your intresting contribution in my thread..LOL

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Cleaning up. Locking this, as the thread was the product of a spammer.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.