Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sick and tired of all the panda ... er WoW news.

2»

Comments

• LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409

When you start becoming too serious about this stuff and start picking apart every MMO because you hate certain aspects you set yourself up for disappointment. Just sayin'. Your options become less and your experiences become less enjoyable. I try to give every MMO a shot. If I like it, fine. If I don't, I move on. They're just like console games. You can't get your mind set on only one kind of story or genre. I played a pally for a long time and wouldn't do anything else. After I started playing different classes, I started looking at the apsects that I actually like. Games are the same way. Don't get me wrong. There were a lot........A LOT of stuff I hated about GW. BUT. They do have some nice events/holiday events. And a more helpful community. Hell I've given Aion like 5 tries already. I played and enjoyed WoW. Burned myself out on it and started to yes, dislike some things. But I still have my account in case another expansion comes out. We don't know how things are gonna turn out. If you don't wanna invest time or money to give it a whirl then so be it. I'll be reserving my copy.........and it BETTER come with a Panda statue.

Getting too old for this $&17!