Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help, what to do and where to go as lvl 80? off. lvling.

etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

I just reinstalled AOC after a loong time, i had 21 levels to use freely and put them on my conq, that made him lvl 80,

and im lost..lol

where do i go to get gear and quest? all my gear is lvl 60 gear, so can i even do any quests?

Comments

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Originally posted by etlar

I just reinstalled AOC after a loong time, i had 21 levels to use freely and put them on my conq, that made him lvl 80,

and im lost..lol

where do i go to get gear and quest? all my gear is lvl 60 gear, so can i even do any quests?

You might want to do some missions in Tarantia Common district (not Noble District) or Keshatta to get at least some 75+ blues. or just buy some blue gear from the market.

Then you can go to Khitai and work on factions stuff. After a little time there you can start some of the raids.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

awesome! thank you, can i go to khitai without the x-pac? only got the boxed version from years ago :)

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

Just came back from a long absence and have an instant level 80? I would park that 80 for now and start a new character from the begining. But that's just me!

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

awesome! thank you, can i go to khitai without the x-pac? only got the boxed version from years ago :)

I have really enjoyed Khitai. Khitai has some of the best zones in the game. I am pretty sure that Khitai requires the x-pac thou.  

• BhaynBhayn Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by catlana

I have really enjoyed Khitai. Khitai has some of the best zones in the game. I am pretty sure that Khitai requires the x-pac thou.  

It does require their first x-pac.

"It's not the ignorance of the people, it's that most of what they 'know', just ain't so" -Anonymous 19th century comic