Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video: A part of the story leading up to Guild Wars 2!

SharpehSharpeh Member Posts: 111

What's up guys?

I've recently uploaded a video with all the Eye of the North cinematics!  This is the last GW expansion and it includes the Norn and the Asura! At the very end of the video you get a brief summary of what's happening in the time between GW1 and GW2!

It's kind of a movie type video, so you can just sit back and relax while you watch the epic journey!

If this sounds like something you'd enjoy watching, you can check it out right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPPhpnNVNrk

I hope you enjoy!

Hope is nature's way of enabling us to survive so that we can discover nature itself.

Check out my YouTube Channel for LOADS of info on Guild Wars 2!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TubeElephant

Comments

• malefacusmalefacus Member Posts: 135

Wow, this is the best post I've seen on any game forum. This is amazing. Thanks!

I Hope guild wars 2 will have this level of quality story, swtor will look like bedtime story for child.

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309

Most excellent.

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

been so long since i have seen these.

God I hope we can explore some of the chambers and old drawf lore

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

great video!!! now i cant wait longer to play GW2 lol

also i noticed the voice over the Charr pyre fierceshot is the same voice from Oghren, the dwarf warrior from Dragon Age

• skulljoeskulljoe Member Posts: 89

Tyvm!

You're my hero dude <3

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

Would love to see a movie video from Prophecies onwards to know the entire storyline in GW. Good job though! Bet it took a lot of time to put together.

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Thanks for posting the video, just sat and watched it in its entirety, relived the associated quests in my head too :)

Great video to watch if you aren't going to play GW but are going to play GW2.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053

Very nice. Don't do a montage of Faction videos though, unless you want to scare people away due to the cheesy voice acting ;-p

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

That's just amazing! I'll keep this video...so many good memories in gw1 :) I recommend this to everyone who will play gw2 but didn't play gw1!

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

A "thank you" post from me! image

Still torn whether I should play the damn thing or simply watch the videos and play GW2 when it comes out >.>

• MMOtoGOMMOtoGO Member Posts: 630

Thanks for posting...I loved these! Good to seem them all together. I didn't realize they worked so well in order like that.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Originally posted by MMOtoGO

Thanks for posting...I loved these! Good to seem them all together. I didn't realize they worked so well in order like that.

truly, like a movie! now TubeElephant, connect all champaigns with eotn and we got ourself a full movie :D

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

Nice video and great efford.

This video would be great for those interested in guild war 2 but haven't played the original.

• VowOfSilenceVowOfSilence Member UncommonPosts: 565

Nice, but you need to explain a bit what happenes between the cutscenes. Especially people who haven't played the game will have a hard  time understanding everything.

Also, what  about the DLC cutscenes? That would make a nice video as well.

Hype train -> Reality