Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fair warning - dont give them your CC details !

2»

Comments

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

I'm glad I stuck it out. Hell, I've been playing the game off and on since Beta and I just can't stay away because the game is just too good IMO. I've been playing MMOs since 1998 and I've played pretty much all of them. Fallen Earth easily cracks my top 5. The Territory Control and World Events coming down the pipe are only going to improve the experience.

Joined - July 2004

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

After what happened with SOE...I only use game time cards now. Much better, and I never pay for a MMO that doesn't have them. That way when (not if, but when) the company gets hacked...what is the hacker going to do with a time card?

• NethermancerNethermancer Member Posts: 520

Originally posted by Lobotomist

Originally posted by stragen001

Edit: Originally posted snarky reply but then found this thread on the FE forums saying they have now fixed the issue where people were unable to cancel/change their subscriptions.

So there was a problem. Its now fixed. Everyone Rejoice :)

Thanks.

Well there you go....

Conviniently timed with server problems. Where everyone wanted to rage quit...

Anyway. It is downright ridicilous how people react to this posts.

I wonder if someone would write : dont rub handfulls of pins and razors in your eyes.

What the reactions would be ? : "LOL, Maybe you have sensitive eyes! Noob. I am am going to rub razors in my eyes right now!"

Same thing when two years ago (was it that long) european side of  WARHAMMER ONLINE , got 5 free days promotion (AUTOMATIC).

But what really happened that , after 5 days were up, everyone that ever had subscription was automatically resubscribed to the game , with no warning.

So people that figured it out. Went and made posts here, warning people to check their subscription status, and unsubscribe.

You should see the flames these good people recieved.

Ah , gotta love internetz. Where trying to help people will get you hated.

Tin foil hate fear mongering is not helpful.

You can unsubscribe so how is this helpful?

AND speculation about a mass scheme of G1 to not have an unsubscribe button so we are forced to not rage quit is very narrow minded and unhelpful.

If you subbed you already paid them for a month.  If they fixed the problem in a month (which they did) THEY DID NOT SCAM YOU ANYTHING.

Think before you type

Tin foil hate fear mongering is not helpful.

You can unsubscribe so how is this helpful?

AND speculation about a mass scheme of G1 to not have an unsubscribe button so we are forced to not rage quit is very narrow minded and unhelpful.

If you subbed you already paid them for a month.  If they fixed the problem in a month (which they did) THEY DID NOT SCAM YOU ANYTHING.

Think before you type

Playing: PO, EVE
    Waiting for: WoD
    Favourite MMOs: VG, EVE, FE and DDO
    Any person who expresses rage and loathing for an MMO is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Lesson 1:

Never - under no circumstances - give your CC-details away.

Lesson 2:

Don't support game-developers and play their games, if they don't offer other payment-options than CC.
    Acceptable payment options would be onetime payments via PayPal, Bank Transfer or GameTimeCard.

Lesson 3:

Don't complain, if you've given away your CC-details and get scammed afterwards -> start at Lesson 1.