Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for GW2 Wallpaper please help

mightyjoxermightyjoxer Member Posts: 34

Ive been looking for GW2 wallpaper. specifically a female norn ranger with a snow leapard(sp?) spirit in the background. Looking for help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

Try these official wallpapers:

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/media/wallpapers/

• mightyjoxermightyjoxer Member Posts: 34

Thanks for that info. Still looking for more if anyonr knows any other sites

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863

The one of Eir is pretty close to what you're asking for, but it's a wolf instead of a snow leopard. Are you referring to a specific piece or is it more of a request?

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Just seeing if one is out there. With a high number of fanbase maybe someone made one or maybe one exists that someone knows of.

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Originally posted by mightyjoxer
    Ive been looking for GW2 wallpaper. specifically a female norn ranger with a snow leapard(sp?) spirit in the background. Looking for help. Thanks in advance.

I made one for you, was bored. If you don't like the eyes I can change them to normal or whatever you want. I just made them that color because I liked the look.

That picture is perfect. Thanks for making it. That is definetly gonna be my new sig/avatar EDIT: it didnt fit,but definetly is my new

wallpaper

My apologies Dawnbreaker I was refering to the wallpaper with the snow leopard in it