Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those who play the korean version, what is the best pvp duo?

BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

Just looking to see what seems to be the best duo for pvp from the people who have been playing the korean version. Just looking to hear some info on that. Going to be playing with my wife so any information you can pass on would be greatly appriciated! Thanks all.

Comments

• BigBadWolfeBigBadWolfe Member Posts: 143
    Well I don't really understand your question as dueling and open world pvp is usually 1vs1 while battlegrounds are 5vs5 and 10vs10.

Anyway I would suggest Slayer and a Priest or Mystic duo. Apparently Slayer beats all Melee classes 1vs1 so add heals+CC to that and you have a nasty combination.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Beacker

Just looking to see what seems to be the best duo for pvp from the people who have been playing the korean version. Just looking to hear some info on that. Going to be playing with my wife so any information you can pass on would be greatly appriciated! Thanks all.

Priest / Mystic for one side of the duo and Slayer / Warrior for the 2nd part of the duo.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• 3zoomcom3zoomcom Member Posts: 6

my problem is I cant understand Korean .np,just have a look at here .

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Sorry but why not simply pick something that both you and your wife find interesting instead of trying to beat someone to the esport punch. When my wife and I play we tend to pick classes that complement each other as we plan on playing for a while. Who knows it could turn out that you both hate Terra's version of pvp. Too many mmorpgs players fall into this min/max trap without even realizing it.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

just so you are aware, if you are planning on playing Korean Tera you will find it very hard to get into pvp due to letancy/lag.

unfortunately because you'll be half way across the world your ping will not be good. Korean players will look much faster. for example they will hit 4 times in the time it takes you to hit them 3 times. this will make it very hard for you to do almost anything reactive since they will always have ping working in their favour.

from the Korean side you create lag, and they dont like it. for that reason you will not find many Koreans that will want you playing in their pvp teams. there are no pugs in this game so you have to be part of team to pvp.

so basicaly you are left with finding 3 other western players to make a 5vs team, but here you run into the first problem where every time you get into a fight vs Koreans you start getting your ass kicked by letancy. there is just very little you can do when they can finish combos quite a bit faster then you.

the only other advice i can give is do not make a lancer or priest for pvp. they absolutely suck. lancer can only be annoying at best, and priest has no mobility so they are wtfpwned all the friken time.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Ramonski7

Sorry but why not simply pick something that both you and your wife find interesting instead of trying to beat someone to the esport punch. When my wife and I play we tend to pick classes that complement each other as we plan on playing for a while. Who knows it could turn out that you both hate Terra's version of pvp. Too many mmorpgs players fall into this min/max trap without even realizing it.

Ditto.

I started playing Ktera not because I wanted to try out the pvp (Jack is correct about the ping @ pvp) but I wanted to test the overall gameplay and each class in order to see if I wanted to invest my money and time into the game when it launches here in the west.

I have tried out all the classes except mystic.  The one's I like the best are sorcerer, warrior, berserker, and slayer.   The Lancer and priest are ok but i'm not sure if they fit my gaming style.  I'm playing the archer now (lvl22) and so far i'm not feeling it so i might pass on this class.  The class I choose will be the one i have the most fun with but it might not be the best class for pvp but i can live with that.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...