Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to AoC

stroker123stroker123 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Just wandering what server to play on. How good community is? Any info would be great. Thank you!

Comments

• chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291

I play on Wiccana and tbh I believe it's the best suited for a new player... all of the communities on every server can be a little harsh buts wicanna seems to be making a drive to make it better... good pop too you can find a guild and meet some folks.

• ArkainArkain Member UncommonPosts: 491

Originally posted by stroker123

Just wandering what server to play on. How good community is? Any info would be great. Thank you!

Set has been good to me, I'm somewhat new as well.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Originally posted by stroker123

Both Set and Wiccana are good. Wiccana has a lot of rp guilds and casual players. Set has the top American raiding guilds and a large number of dungeon runners. 

• injenuinjenu Member CommonPosts: 142

Depends on your playstyle.  If you enjoy showing off shiny gear - PVE server is best for you.  If you don't mind a somewhat harsh experience at the hands of griefers, which make the long-term experience better imho, you can try out Deathwish.