Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your PvP stories!!

j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

If you have anyfun PvP stories here postem for all of us to read!! ill start off with a good one from yesterday.

So there i am walking up to Stone Talon peak, and i see this tauren so i asked him for some suplies to make goggles he lent them to me and we start walking and talking. Well about 5 mins earlier i had a duel with a human (im horde by the way) and i totaly ravaged him, he shows up with a lvl 27 hunter (im 25) and they are flagged and want to fight so i ask the tauren im with if we wants to take them, he said he was scared because he was lvl 23 or 24 so i attacked first took out the lvl 27 with relative easy and then finished off his rogue buddy with the help of the tauren and i still had about 80% hp. but then another hunter come running up and starts blasting me i got her down to about 10% hp and she starts running backwards and shooting the crap out of me.

So i sprint up to her finish her off and me and the tauren runn off laughing. Then i realized they just got tuned 2v3 there gonna be pissed so i stealthed on top of a ridge and my tauren buddy was dancing in the middle of the road the three of them come up pissed right off running at my buddy so i break stealth and go after the 26 elf hunter took her out and ran after my buddy well they took out my buddy (2v1) so i waited for my hp ran after them they saw me i stealthed and ran away.

30seconds later a lvl 24 basilisk runns up and starts punding on the hunter his human buddy ran up to help him i took out the human and the hunter killed me. so i ghost back and hes at( the hunter who killed me) half hp fighting a monster so i ressed my self and took him out just in time to turn around and see the other hunter shooting arrows at me with a high lvl dwarf. it ended about there most fun i ever had in WoW PvP.

tell us your WoW stories.

Comments

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
    /bump
  • sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

I had a great WoW story but then the server crashed and ruined it. You seem to like the word buddy a lot :P

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by sygmas

I had a great WoW story but then the server crashed and ruined it. You seem to like the word buddy a lot :P

lol shouldent you be playing MXO or masturbating to pictures of trinity?
  • Fenrir767Fenrir767 Member Posts: 595

Well here's my fun WoW pvp story. So I'm questing in stranglethorn valley with this warlock trying to do the quest Zanzil's secret. There are 5 other players there all alliance so we try to be nice wave at them so they don't attack us (note I do play on a pvp server). Then whiler we are fighting a monster the 5 of them come up and kill us 5v2 we got no chance go figure. My buddy and I rez and decide hell even if we can't do it lets try and take them out.

So we get back rez heal up and we see them the 5 of them are attacking 2 different mosnters a little seperate from each other. 2 of them on one monster 3 of them on another. The warlock and myself I'm a rogue btw run up and quickly kill the 2 alliance that were fighting one monster. Their friends notice but are engaged themselves. We run up and quickly kill those 3 working the paladin down last since they are hard to kill.

Now at this point I'm starting to run low on health and suddenlt 3 more alliance come running up the hill at us. 2 of them at full life one at half life. We quickly kill the druid and the one at half life then kill the other one. By now my hp is red and there are 8 dead alliance so the warlock and I decided it was time to get the hell out of there since we had just mopped the floor with these guys.

That's my best WoW pvp story is was damn fun putting those guys in there places. Just so you know all of the guys were in the high 30's low 40's while I was in the low 40's and the warlock was 43 they should have easily beaten us at least I thought they would but c