Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SimCity Games Will Cost $9.99 In Honor Of Herman Cain's 999 Plan

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

It's going to be pretty hard to discuss this without getting into volatile political territory. I don't want to outright lock this as it is also gaming related. It will be locked if it gets silly though, so just fair warning.

I do, however, need to move this to general gaming. This is not MMO related. :)

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

Wow what a thrilling conversation this thread turned out to be.

Could it be because of the chilling effect. But of course...

"A chilling effect is a term in law and communication which describes a situation where speech or conduct is suppressed by fear of penalization at the interests of an individual or group."      - wiki

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by Jimmac

Wow what a thrilling conversation this thread turned out to be.

Could it be because of the chilling effect. But of course...

"A chilling effect is a term in law and communication which describes a situation where speech or conduct is suppressed by fear of penalization at the interests of an individual or group."      - wiki

Technically that applies to almost every post here on MMORPG.com, where they like to moderate first, and have discussion later.

Except no discussion of moderation.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Yeah, the well is kind of poisoned now. I think it's best it's probably closed. I doubt anyone will comment on the actual video now.

I'll say I thought it was neat how they made all the characters using Sims without being offensive to anyone.

Anyways:

Close 'er down chief!