Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is just rediculous again

What I mean is, the officials have fans protect and tell what they are doing. No news or info from their side. They just sit there and laugh and drink, but dont tell a thing they do. They have two people they invited tell whats going on, but themselves just dont put anything on the forums. This one person, who is so awesome that he even put the answers the best he could on there and even translated into german. Where is HI in this? Where are they? Yep, they have weekend! Lol! If they wanna sell and make money, they better get off their lazy asses and do something about it, really!

We have to either tell our friends or buy a full box of cds and hand em out to our friends they say? Lol! Let them lower their monthly payment for an aplha game or let them hand the cds out themselves! Prob would do em good, the walk and so, because it would improve them too I guess (by judging what I see on the live chat). So, its worth the while to keep paying 9,99 a month for another year or so to see some kind of fague crafting system only 2 people have seen, but arent aloud to talk about? Lol! Seems like a money milk to me! Seen the same thing in APB, they also said new stuff was coming and in the end they just shut it down, while the servers where down for the patching of the game.

So, they are perfectionists that want it out only when its good? Well, nice words, but ive seen their deeds, they put an alpha game out, so was that good enough? Let them put the beta of the levels out, so people have something to do. But I just think they have nothing else after that, so they wanna hang on to this content a little longer, so they can milk a little more! Even one of the quests, said they where very dissapointed that the levels wherent ready yet!

And HI, if im wrong, Ive said it before, PROVE IT!

But untill that time, i havent been proven wrong by HI, with any of my assumptions!

Comments

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

There is some irony in the spelling of the thread title but after that I tuned out.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Jungle, I don't know if Castoro drove his car over your kitten or what horrible tragedy occured that started you on this crusade to relentlessly bash GnH, but it's to the point of obsessive and unhealthy.

Let it go, man. Move on.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

I dont understand these people, its monday and they still havent responded to any questions on their own forums! They let Myra do the talking and to be honest, she sounds like a fanboy numero uno! No bad feelings Myra, I think you are doing it nicely, but you dont seem to see anything bad about the game. All you are saying is how far it has come from how it used to be, well sorry to say, but boohooohoo. They ask money for a game, they should deliver!

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Jungle, I don't know if Castoro drove his car over your kitten or what horrible tragedy occured that started you on this crusade to relentlessly bash GnH, but it's to the point of obsessive and unhealthy.

Let it go, man. Move on.

I have to agree, let it go, it's just a game - one you are clearly not satisfied with.

Stop paying, stop playing, and move on.

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

poor Gods and heroes, I won a beta key off of mmorpg when they handed 250 keys out a long time ago too, never got to use it though.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by jungleninja

the one or two people still playing cant even get on

Im just telling facts

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

You have essentially the same thread here : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/328601/Is-this-the-end-or.html

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.