Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fair warning to new players

treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

Little background I've played around 40 hours of this game.  I made it to lvl 24 as the vampire and was truly enjoying the game.  I work as a computer tech by trade and things got really busy for me this week and I was unable to play.  I came back last night to find I couldn't log in, so I check the website and it says perfect world account banned and nothing more. 

I couldn't figure it out, I only pve in the game I play by the rules and outside of buying a few items from the market I have not really interacted w/ anyone and out of nowhere I'm banned.  I actually play through steam so I checked the rusty hearts forums there and sure enough there is a thread full of people with random bans and no answers or answers that simply dont' work from perfect world.

Just fair warning don't invest alot of time in a game that you can get banned  randomly.  I was actually thinking of spending a bit of money last night before I tried to log in on the game and I'm so happy I decided to wait a couple weeks before spending money on this game. 

I actually did finally receive a automated response from Perfect world telling me I could monitor my ticket by logging in at the site....  I can't log in off course because they banned me but thats just a small sample of the incompetence.  New players you have been warned don't get attached to your toons or better yet just don't bother. 

Decent game TERRIBLE company

Trey

Comments

• quentin405quentin405 Member Posts: 468

Yeah, this happens alot.. Don't get me wrong I agree PWI is a terrible and greedy company.. If they had the only video games on the planet i would find another hobby..  But I know of this happening quite often... I believe it is there auto-mod software that incorrectly bans people.. I have heard they give you your account back easily, but its still pretty rediculous and bothersome..

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

As the other poster mentioned it apparently was a autoban flub on their end.  I finally got response and had to change my password.  Once my account was activated I found nothing disturbed on my account.  So yeah if it happens to you contact them and it seems they will give your account back just be prepared to wait a week or more.