Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvE solo build advice (powers and weapons)

GameMonger71GameMonger71 Member UncommonPosts: 122

Had the game for awhile, but never really played after beta to be honest.  Anyway, I was hoping to get some advice on good first builds for solo PvE characters (powerset and weapon choice).  I would prefer staying away from any conventional weapons in the build (bows, pistols, rifles) but I am pretty open to any other power or weapon set.  I just want to have fun, have some cool abilities, and feel like a somewhat super, superhero.

I have not played a lot of superhero games but in fantasy MMOs I tend to play hybrid characters, DPS (magic and non-magic as well as ranged and melee) and tanks.  I like variety in tactics and do not want to attack characters the exact same way each time.

Thanks!

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

Any powerset is viable in DPS mode so just choose what trips your trigger. As for weapons, I've had a ton of fun with two-handed, staff, and hand-blasters. I use all three on my main fire-tank.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil