Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NCSOFT - nolonger getting my money

sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458

After having days of trying to fix an account issue I have finally given up on them. I tried my best and supplied them everything they needed so I thought to get into the game.

The issue started with account site wanting me to answer security questions which I am 100% sure I answered correctly but kept coming up wrong. So anyways as it goes I then contact support which then they say lets confirm creditcard they had on file for my account, I gave them last card number I had used on the account and they said it wasn't the one they had on file. Anyways I looked through my statements and supplied more information and said that my new card was used in november last year but that wasn't good enough. Anyways I have decided that ncsoft do not deserve my money and I'll never buy another game of theirs ever.

So much for me trying to get back into playing AION again.

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Sounds as though another party may have your card info?

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458

Originally posted by Elsabolts

Sounds as though another party may have your card info?

They now have details of every card I have used on my account so really I can't see why they don't look at all in their records, anyways it now stuffs up all my game accounts with ncsoft.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

If you intend to play Guildwars 2 they will since ArenaNet is wholly owned by NCSoft.

Chamber of Chains
  • paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

I stopped playing Aion and after a year that I wanted to go back my account was blocked...I got it back np, I just provided my cd-key and one of the gamecards I used, sucks to be you I guess. You know most of the times these things happen people like to blame the company while the problem is on user's end.

• sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458

Originally posted by paterah

I stopped playing Aion and after a year that I wanted to go back my account was blocked...I got it back np, I just provided my cd-key and one of the gamecards I used, sucks to be you I guess. You know most of the times these things happen people like to blame the company while the problem is on user's end.

I have supplied all the information they had requested of me, all creditcards I have ever used on my account . If they request cd key from me I'll gladly give it to them too. I even gave them my address and akll other information connected to my account.

As for you saying the problem is mostly user's end I would agree, in my case you need to see all the corespondence on this matter before you can give an informed opinion.