Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jay-z and Linkin park makes advertising for mmorpg

Hi i was lissining to the new jay-z and linkin park song Encore and Jay-z says I See, I come , I Conquer. And that is what Conquer has as slogan....

imageimage      NICE!

Comments

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

Good heavens. I hope this is a joke.

• gousogouso Member Posts: 6
    no it's not a joke i just heard it on the radio
  • lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Lol, so much stupid posts here today.

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Yes, and the Gin Blossom's predicted the eventual failure of a Horizons MMORPG

::::12::

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

Originally posted by gouso

Hi i was lissining to the new jay-z and linkin park song Encore and Jay-z says I See, I come , I Conquer. And that is what Conquer has as slogan....

imageimage      NICE!

yes that "slogan" is so original.  By some slim chance did it come from the words Julius Caesar?  *GASP* who would have thunk it?
  • zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558
    and it's I came, I saw, I conquered, btw.
  • OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

Linkin Park was good...pissed that they went and teamed up with Jay-z though, thats quite a stupid idea

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Lol, how can someone have never heard that quote before?

I think it was smart of Linkin Park to do that, they are soon going to make a new cd, so for the mean time they wanted to try something new for the fans. Once they stop the tour, they may have already, Linkin Park will make another cd.

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Oh my god, this is conspiracy!

Julius Caesar were advertising conquer online, he said I came, I saw, I conquer...

Lol

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

Ya, I just think that a so called rock type of band should team up with J ay-z which i guess is rappin i believe? something of that sort but anyways its just turned a good tune into a horrible buzz!

I have my opinions on music, I like hard rock/metal. I've found it pointless to argue about music though because there is so many types of music out there so why waste time trying to "convert" people to the "darkside". (haha that made me laugh)

and yes I know this whole team up is just a marketing scheme to try to get more fans and all...its just something that I wouldn't do.