Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

consular project ability: more than the septic tank of doom

GeorgZoeller Character Classes -> How will Smuggler/IA ship to ground attack work?

[QUOTE=bobmcbo;9438640]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mythicrose View Post

Same argument could be said of Counsulars finding and hurling septic tanks everywhere. Unless the septic tank is a placeholder, that is. Immersion has its place, but gameplay does as well.

QUOTE]

if you've seen from some videos, and I don't blame you if you haven't, what consulars rip out and throw depends on the environment, like chunks out of the ground in alot of cases

Actually (again, let's play the game before giving feedback ) the Consular now pulls from a list of random objects. It's not dependent on the environment.

GeorgZoeller Character Classes -> How will Smuggler/IA ship to ground attack work?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darthshnooky

We've seen a box, a droid, and the "septic tank"...are there more? I'm not complaining, i'm just curious about how long this random list is?

~10 right now.

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Thanks for the heads up, I also wondered about those "Consulars finding and hurling septic tanks everywhere", haha.

Good that they added more random items to the list. I hope they'll add some really strange, rare ones.

"WTF Did you see what I just pulled out of the ground?!"