Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You are lost in a rainforest and this is all you find to eat

ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

Imagine one day you are lost in a vast rainforest!!!

You have been wandering for days!!! This is the ONLY food yo have found to eat!!!!

Do you 

a) eat the red bit? OR!!!

b) eat the yellow bit?!?!

and why?!?!

also - if u do not eat it u will die within 1 hour!!!

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Yellow.  The skin might be poisoned.  The innards probably not.

Probably would not eat in the first place.  If you are in the rain forest and cannot find anything else to eat, you are not looking.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by Cleffy

Yellow.  The skin might be poisoned.  The innards probably not.

Probably would not eat in the first place.  If you are in the rain forest and cannot find anything else to eat, you are not looking.

I was thinking the same thing. If you're in a rainforest and can't find edibles you probably deserve to starve to death.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

Depends on what rainforest I was lost in.  If it is one of those northern Amazon rainforests, I'd rather die than get found by one of those guerilla militaries out there.

Though there are much better ways to end your life than eating a poisonous critter.

• Hypernia009Hypernia009 Member Posts: 4

Can I choose both of them.  i think my tummy will love it. wahaha. even thou i will be dead it's ok. i just want to taste it.

• KwayZeeKwayZee Member UncommonPosts: 114

I would take my last hour of life and look for something else to eat haha.

• EnergyoEnergyo Member UncommonPosts: 69

Originally posted by KwayZee

I would take my last hour of life and look for something else to eat haha.

This! Lol

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

If you are in the rainforest or lost in a forest or mountains...find a piece of wood and eat termites. This doesn't help if you are in the northern hemisphere, because termites eggs don't hatch when the temp is 60 degrees or lower.

So, assuming you are in a place with termites (in this case a rainforest)...find termites and eat them. Termites are the healthiest insect you can eat. If you feed them to sick frogs, and for some reason they refuse to eat anything else you give them, try termites and it "cures" them. If you feed termites to sick fish, it does the same thing. Not always a 100% cure, but it is like medicine to amphidians and what not. I heard they actually taste really sweet. Don't want to eat the head, though...too hard. That is what she said.

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

Id rather eat ANTS and LEAVES in the rainforest

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

I'd imagine I have a sandwitch in my hand and eat that :D

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.