Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy: Species War Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

The Black Prophecy dev team has released a new trailer for Episode 2: Species War. The content expansion was recently released for Black Prophecy in September and features the new Warzone system and a complete balance overhaul.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Slick video.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member Posts: 1,788

I play bp ocassionaly. great f2p game.

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93

first i was seeing the video and was thinking why not trying it again....but then on there forums final blow ingame shop that sells more then cosmetic things bye bye bp.

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Grow up. Every f2p is pay to win. Accept it
  • PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874

Grow up, you just just said grow up, which surely means you need to grow up

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93

and why the fuck do i have to accept it if everybody jumps out of the window.do you think i have to grow up to do the same ?  :O

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Originally posted by Stofftier

and why the fuck do i have to accept it if everybody jumps out of the window.do you think i have to grow up to do the same ?  :O

Accepting a FACT and following what others do is two different things. Try to see the difference. You're in denial, you want a "fair" f2p that never existed. Every f2p have it's downside and also every p2p too. Like I said accept it, you never know you might find.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

I thought the graphics and the missions up to where you decided where your loyalties lie was great.  The graphics were solid and brilliant, explosions were cool, shooting the turret on the colony ship was great.  Becomming a mass murderer without really wanting to - was great.  The battle at the base vs. the swarm of little ships - was great.  The massive battle at the end of the tutorial was FANTASTIC.

It was just after that point when I started doing some quests and they just escallated the needed body count to complete 10 -> 25 -> 50 -> 75 is when I uninstalled the game.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4
  • IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

Originally posted by Stofftier

first i was seeing the video and was thinking why not trying it again....but then on there forums final blow ingame shop that sells more then cosmetic things bye bye bp.

Do you know you've been playing against RMT pay to win people since you've been playing MMO's right? Just because a MMO a sub only,it doesn't mean the RMT pay to win isn't there because the TOS forbids it, or did you not notice gold selling & levelling services that often traded items too for RMT? Most free to play have a sub model too that give you the things you needs to take on those playing for free who need to buy  items separately. 

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466

i already tried to play this, but they didnt fixed the lag issue so... im going to pass, a shame.